A plugin that gets Windows version information (name, type, version, server name, service pack, service pack build).
v0.9 - 7 June 2008
- Major code clean up.
- All functions now return an empty string if GetVersionEx API call fails.
- Added Windows types and server names for Vista.
v0.8 - 22 August 2007
- Fixed WindowsType.
- Removed function to get IE version.
v0.7 - 16 July 2006
- WindowsName now returns simple names (not Windows #).
v0.6 - 11 April 2006
- Added support for Windows CE.
v0.5 - 11 March 2006
- Added support for Windows XP Media Center Edition (in WindowsType).
- Added support for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition (in WindowsType).
v0.4 - 10 March 2006
- Added WindowsPlatformId.
- Added WindowsPlatformArchitecture.
v0.3 - 12 February 2006
- Added support for Windows Vista and Longhorn Server.
v0.2 - 15 January 2006
- Added support for Windows x64.
- No support added for Windows Vista as yet (waiting for Microsoft to update their page for it!)
v0.1 - 16 July 2005